iHigh is the nation's leading youth digital television platform and online network.
It provides free Web-based services to schools, students and other youth organizations around the world to post live television-quality video, stories, photos, video clips, news, schedules and other information to a unique online channel. Each of iHigh's more than 9,000 organizations across seven countries can generate revenue through video advertisements and sales of merchandise on its iHigh website at no cost to the institution.
In May 2012, iHigh.com received an $11.7 million investment from Cox Media Group to fuel the company’s product development and corporate expansion as demand for iHigh’s digital television platform and online network continues to grow.
iHigh.com has a library of nearly 50,000 user generated archived broadcasts, 26,000 video clips, 3.4 million photos and 130,000 articles. There are nearly 2,000live broadcasts of youth events monthly from all 50 states and from a number of international sites.
Since July 2011, the following events have been broadcast on the iHigh platform: every event of the National High School Finals Rodeo; every session of the National Future Farmers of America Convention; every Championship event of the National Junior College Athletic Association; all USA Swimming Grand Prix championships; and the National Select 7-on-7 Football Championships from Hoover (in partnership with Under Armour). Other main national broadcast events on iHigh have included the National Academic Quiz Tournament (2011 and 2012), the Student Angler Federation National Championships (in conjunction with the Bass Federation), the Pangos All-American Basketball Camps, the Alltech National Horse Show, the United States Quad Rugby National Championships (wheelchair rugby), the National Christian Schools Athletic Association National Basketball Championships, the US Academic Decathlon national championships, and the Pony Club National Championships. In 2011 there were over 150 college and high school graduations broadcast on the iHigh network, and this number jumped to over 200 in 2012.
• Alltech Ag Network (Joint partnership between Alltech, Inc. and iHigh.com for promotion of youth Agriculture-related content)
• National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA)
• USA Swimming
• National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA)
• Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA)
• National Future Farmers of America
• Bass Federation/Student Angler Federation
• Rural TV/ RFD TV
iHigh Benefits for Schools:
• FREE Live Streaming – Produce professional-quality broadcasts LIVE online using state of the art Production TruckTM software. Allows up to 4 cameras, graphic overlays, and more.
• Mobile Viewing – All live and archived broadcasts on the iHigh network are also available on iPads, iPhones, Androids and Blackberry
• National Exposure
• Revenue Creation – Generate revenue through ad insertion using AdTriggerTM technology, e-commerce, photo/video downloads, forms and local advertising
• Youth-Safe Website – Content and advertisements featuring inappropriate non-youth content are not permitted on the iHigh platform
• Unlimited Content Storage – All broadcasts are archived immediately for on-demand viewing. Unlimited uploads of photos, articles, documents and video clips
• Network for Affinity Groups – All content can be tagged to other sites in the network thus leading to larger audiences
• Social Network Interfaces – Interface and share content via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus
iHigh Benefits for Advertisers:
• Reach Key Target Audiences - iHigh.com attracts high school and college students and athletes, as well as their families, coaches, and school communities
• Geo-targeted Advertising - iHigh.com allows national advertisers to reach local markets
• Hyper Local – Content is generated by users at the hyper-local level.
• Variety of Content and Audiences – Due to the huge variety of content, advertisers can focus on key affinity groups and their specific audiences.